15 minutes, 10 servings, 35 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegan.
- 10 romaine lettuce leaves, (smaller and firmer)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and garlic powder
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons fresh dill or 1 teaspoon of dried dill
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup fresh romaine lettuce, chopped in tiny pieces
- 1 tablespoons cold press virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut vinegar or other type of vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper
- Heat up the oven to 350F.
- Lay the romaine leaves flat on a cookie sheet and brush them with olive oil. Add some sea salt and garlic powder on top and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- The goal is to have them grill a bit so when they cools down, they will get crunchy. Keep an eye on them during the cooking time, to avoid them from burning.
- Dices in the tomato in small cubes. Toss the romaine and garlic in a bowl. Pour the olive oil and vinegar into the bowl along with the spices.
- Once your leaves are cooked and have cooled down, they should be firmer. Add a large tablespoon of the bruschetta filling on each leaf.
- Serve right away.