10 minutes + 60 min of slow cooking, 5 servings, 183 calories per serving gluten-free, vegan.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 cups natural vegetable broth
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar or coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable broth powder
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour, quinoa, chickpea, millet,broad bean or other of your choice.
- Pre heat the oven to 350F.
- Chop the chives, scallions, and garlic all together in small pieces.
- With a fork, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except for the flour.
- Let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour into the mix and stir well to avoid chunks of flour.
- Grease a pan of about 17×12, and pour the mixture in it. Try to spread it evenly with a plastic spatula. Pour water on your spatula to help you.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350F, then remove and flip the whole chip over with a spatula You can cut it in 3-4 pieces to help you flip it.
- Bake another 30 minutes at 315F.
Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Use those chips into hummus or other type of dips. Or eat them as is, they are pretty awesome and full of omega and nutrients.