By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 2 servings. gluten-free, pescatarian, dairy free
- 1 swordfish fillet (2 inches wide, maximum)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons black olive paste
- 2 tablespoons cold press olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4 slices bell pepper
- 1 zucchini slice on the long side
- 1 cup raw spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh Rosemary
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 basil leaves
- In a bowl mix the olive paste, chopped garlic and lemon juice.
- Slice the long side the fish fillet into 4 slices of about 1/2 inch each.
- Rub the fish into the olive oil and spices mix and set aside.
- Heat up a pan and cook the spinach with the olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Repeat this operation with the bell pepper slices and zucchini slices. Set aside.
- In that same hot pan, cook the 4 fish slices about 30 seconds on each side.
- Now it is time to make your layers. Lay 1 slice of fish, then 1 slice of tomato, followed by 1 slice of roasted zucchini, add another slice of fish, plus more zucchini and cooked spinach. Finish with a basil leaf on top. Repeat this operation 2 times for 2 servings. Pour some extra olive oil on top if you wish.