By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- ¾ cup brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 ½ cups carrot, shredded
- 1 cup beets, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, shredded
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberry
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup coconut milk beverage
- 1 ½ cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Mix all the ingredients together saving the milk and flour to mix in last.
- Grease a large 6 muffin pan and pour the mixture in. It should have a thick texture that you can easily scoop with a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let them cool down and enjoy for breakfast or as a vitamin packed snack.