Provided By: Whole Foods Market®
Sweet and colorful grapes create a simple and spicy salsa in minutes. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for several hours to let the flavors build. For an even spicier kick, add a bit more crushed red chile flakes. The salsa pairs well with fish tacos, roast pork and baked tofu.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, quartered
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
- Place onion in a small bowl, add cold water to cover and let soak for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- In a bowl, stir together onion, green and red grapes, vinegar and chile flakes until combined.
Per Serving: about 2 tablespoons, 15 calories (0 from fat), 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 4g carbohydrates, (0g dietary fiber, 3g sugar), 0g protein.
Makes 2 cups, low sodium, vegan, vegetarian, fat free, sugar conscious, dairy free, wheat free, gluten free
Note: We’ve provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we’re cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
For healthy eating tips, hundreds of recipes, cooking techniques, meal plans and more, visit Whole Foods Market’s Healthy Eating resources.