- ½ cup Tessemae’s Asian Ginger Seafood Marinade (Or your favorite).
- 4 tuna steaks (about 6 ounces each… we used Albacore tuna)
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and caps sliced
- 4 cups shredded purple cabbage (1/2 head)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a baking dish, pour 1/4 cup of Tessemae’s All Natural® Asian Ginger marinade over the tuna. Let marinate at least 15 minutes at room temperature or up to one day refrigerated.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons Asian Ginger over medium-high. Add the shiitakes and cook, tossing, until tender, about 3 minutes. Add the cabbage and another 2 tablespoons of Asian Ginger. Cook, tossing, until cabbage is wilted, about 3 minutes. Stir in the cilantro and lime juice.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to high. Sear the tuna until it is browned and releases from the grill, about 2 minutes. Flip over and sear the other side the same way, for rare tuna. Serve the fish over the cabbage stir fry, with plenty more Asian Ginger.
Notice: The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, poultry, seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.