By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, dairy free, egg free.
- 150g fresh smoked salmon, thin sliced
- 2 whole collard green leaves
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 medium sized carrot
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- Sea salt
- Heat up a large pan with some water at the bottom. When the water is boiling, add the 2 collard greens leaves into it.
- Let them soften in the boiling water for 5-8 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and chop the carrot into long and thin carrot sticks.
- Peel the avocado and mash it with a fork. Add the lemon juice and sea salt into it.
- Drain the collard leaves and lay them flat on a cutting board.
- Split the smoked salmon in two portions and lay them into the middle of each collard leaves.
- Add a row of mashed avocado in the middle of the leaves as well followed by thin carrot sticks and a bunch of cilantro leaves.
- Roll the collard leaf into a compact wrap/pocket, trim the side of the roll to make it even and serve as is.